Wednesday 1 March 2017

Rachel's Year of the Paperback - February Update

Well another month has passed, and February has generally been a nightmare for me. 

We are starting the process of moving house, and as a result I'm needing to downsize everything, which is painful for a collector (not hoarder!). I seem to be losing reading time which isn't helping, and at the same time seem to have the most amount of review books vying for my attention! 

As a result progress in my attempt to make a dent in my paperback stacks has halted a bit, however rest assured I'm already trying to rectify it and being the 1st March I am starting on a paperback today! 

So this is my paperback breakdown for February 2017.

Paperbacks Read (5):

Sworn Secret by Amanda Jennings - 5 Star Review
The Queen of Wishful Thinking by Milly Johnson - 5 Star Review
 Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger by Beth Harbison - Review on 4th March 2017
The Little Cafe of Second Chances by J. D. Barrett - Review on 5th March 2017
The Mercury Travel Club by Helen Bridgett - Review on 16th March 2017

Paperbacks from Event Goody bags (5):



The Queen of Wishful Thinking - Milly Johnson
Orange Blossom Days by Patricia Scanlan
The Last Piece of My Heart by Paige Toon
This Love by Dani Atkins
American Housewife by Helen Ellis

Review Paperbacks Received (2)

The Little Cafe of Second Chances by J. D. Barrett
The A to Z of Everything by Debbie Johnson

Paperbacks Purchased (1)

The Summer Seaside Kitchen by Jenny Colgan

So that is 5 books read, and 8 books gained from various sources. Well at least I'll never run out at this rate. A gain of three isn't exactly what I wanted, but since I knew I was going to the Simon & Schuster Spring Blogger event, I had a feeling there may be an incredible goody bag, and wow I love the look of all the books from it. 

If I had to pick, then The Queen of Wishful Thinking by Milly Johnson was definitely my paperback of the month with Sworn Secret just behind it. 

And so I can keep a track:

Start of year - 96

End of January - 94
End of February - 97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...