Saturday 10 October 2015

My picks of the Amazon UK Autumn Kindle Sale

I love it when Amazon put on a new Kindle sale. I always rush to look at it, and usually end up with 10+ new books. However this time, with the sale that started yesterday, I went through and there was only 1 title that jumped at me to buy, as most of the books that would normally interest me I already either own or have read. 

So I figured I would share some of the bargains that are available, as I would hate for anyone to miss out on a good book at a good price. 

Please note the sale ends on 9th November 2015, so if you are reading this after that date, then please double check the price, before you purchase, and since I am in England, this is the UK Amazon Kindle Sale, other regions may have different sales, and definitely different prices!

I am splitting my picks into 2 categories - Those I have reviewed on the blog, and those that I read before I became a blogger but loved!

My Top 5 books featured on Rachel's Random Reads in the Autumn Kindle Sale




My Top 5 books I have read before I started blogging



The Guestbook by Holly Martin - 99p - I read this on holiday recently and loved it. Such a different way of telling a story, which really works
Christmas at Tiffanys by Karen Swan - 99p - Very popular book that now has a sequel. Definitely a great Christmas book to read at this time of year. 
Recipe for Love by Katie Fforde - £1,99 - I love Katie Fforde books and this one features a cookery competition!
What Happens in Tuscany by T.A. Williams - 99p - Fantastically fun read, that left me with a smile on my face throughout. and is a wondeful story about love, and friendship.
The Girl's Guide to Falling in Love by Sophie Hart - Book that shows how much fun Sex Therapy can be!

And if you were wondering the book I bought was Blogger Girl by Meredith Schorr for a reasonable 99p, purely because with a title like that it feels like it has to be made for me!

Hope this gives you some fresh ideas for bargain books to pick up this month. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...