Thursday 22 October 2015

Guest Post - Mandy Baggot's Dream Christmas - #BookoutureXmas

After reading One Wish in Manhattan, I had to ask Mandy "Since Oliver Drummond has loads of money, I would love to know what your dream Christmas would be if money was no object."

I think I would head to Michigan with my family and spend Christmas with my dad and stepmum there! We haven't spent Christmas with each other for almost twenty years now :( There would be loads of food and I'd hire a chef so my stepmum didn't have to cook (even though she's a fab cook) and I'd get my dad some top seats at the Red Wings hockey stadium. 

Thanks Mandy for answering my question. My review of One Wish In Manhattan can be found here

One Wish in Manhattan


Amazon UK

The temperature is dropping, snow is on its way and Hayley Walker is heading for New York with one wish… to start over. 

With her daughter Angel, Hayley is ready for adventure. But there’s more to New York than twinkly lights and breathtaking skyscrapers. Angel has her own Christmas wish – to find her real dad. 

While Hayley tries to fulfil her daughter’s wish, she crosses paths with billionaire Oliver Drummond. Restless and bored with fast living, there’s something intriguing about him that has Hayley hooked. 

Can Hayley dare to think her own dreams might turn come true – could A New York Christmas turn into a New York Forever? 

Travel to the Big Apple this Christmas and join Hayley and Oliver as they realise life isn’t just about filling the minutes… it’s about making every moment count. 

About Mandy Baggot

Mandy Baggot is an award-winning author of romantic women’s fiction and a member of the Romantic Novelists’ Association. A contributor to writing blogs and short story anthologies, she is also a regular speaker at literary festivals, events and women’s networking groups.

Mandy loves mashed potato, white wine, country music, Corfu and handbags. She has appeared on ITV1’s Who Dares Sings and auditioned for The X-Factor and lives in Wiltshire, UK with her husband, two children and cats Kravitz and Springsteen.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me, Rachel! I can almost taste the Christmas turkey already!

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me, Rachel! I can almost taste the Christmas turkey already!

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I'd rather not have Turkey but if you can send over some Yule Log I'd appreciate it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...